Mozzarella & black fruit
Mozzarella, black fruit & parsley oil vinaigrette
Preparation time35 minutes
Winery pairingLe Rosé
- 1 mozzarella
- 100g blackcurrants
- 50g blackberries
- 1 tablespoonful balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoonful olive oil
- 20 white- and redcurrants
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil shoots
- 300ml oil
- 100g parsley
Step 1. Mozzarella
- Mix the blackcurrants with the blackberries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper in a blender.
- Filter and set aside in the fridge.
- Blanch the skin off the cherry tomatoes and quarter them. Halve the mozzarella.
Step 2. Parsley Oil
Mix together all the ingredients for 2 min and heat the mixture until it boils, then filter in a fine sieve and leave to cool.
Step 3. Plating-Up
- Put the slice of mozzarella onto a plate and season with the black-fruit vinaigrette.
- Garnish with blackcurrants, blackberries, add the tomatoes and finish off with a drizzle of parsley oil.
Mumm Le Rosé
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Light-hearted Mumm Rosé reveals its charms as an apéritif, but the bright berry notes also complement a wide range of dishes, including simple seasonal starters such as seafood, fresh cheeses and salmon marinated with fresh cranberries.