Starting August 1st, the entrance of Maison Mumm Cellars will be submitted to mandatory Sanitary Pass check, or European Union Covid Certificate check, with a QR code to be scanned ( on app ou paper), along with an ID.
If you present Covid-19 symptoms, or if you would like to move forward your visit, please contact us at email@example.com and provide us your contact details.
Walking tour of one of reims’ oldest maisons
From January 2nd to February 28th
From Wednesday to Saturday
– From 10:00 am to 01:00 pm, last departure at 11:30 am
– From 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm, last departure at 4:15 pm
– Shop is open from Monday to Saturday
From March 1st to October 31st
– From 10:00 am to 01:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, from Monday to Friday
– From 10:00 am to 06:00 pm, on Saturday and Sunday
– Boutique opened daily
From November 1st to December 19th
– Visits on appointment from Friday to Sunday
– Boutique opened from Monday to Sunday
– From 10:30 am to 01:00 pm & from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
From December 20th to December 24th
– Visits on appointment from the 22nd to 24th
– Boutique opened on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th
– From 10:30 am to 01:00 pm & from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Closed from December 25th to December 31st.
– Boutique available during opening hours
– Wifi connexion
– Access to first level only for people with reduced mobility. Please notify us in advance when making your reservation.
– Tour carried out on foot, please dress warmly.
– Private bookings on demand.
– Tours in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German – Contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animals are not allowed in the cellars.
A TOUR OF THE G.H.MUMM CELLAR, REIMS
A journey into the heart of Mumm’s history
Discover all the secrets of champagne in a journey through the intimate setting of Mumm’s cellars in Reims. The result of 70 years’ work, dug into the Reims chalk subsoil, the cellars are home to all of Mumm’s champagnes, from the newest additions to the oldest creations that mark the history of the House. Protected from light and heat, it is in this 25 km labyrinth of underground tunnels that the champagnes and still wines develop, a treasure trove carefully watched over by the House’s Cellar Master…
The tour offers an opportunity to learn about the expertise that has defined the identity of Mumm wines. From vineyard operations to bottling, from the art of blending to aging, traditional methods are combined with cutting edge techniques that bear witness to Mumm’s avant-garde approach.
Following the tour, a tasting of Mumm’s cuvées sheds light on the philosophy of excellence that has guided the House for almost 200 years.
This exclusive cellar tour is dedicated to sharing, discovery and joy.