Preparation time30 minutes
Cooking time2 hours
Winery pairingGrand Cordon Rosé
Green Salsa Sauce
- 500g tomatillos
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- 200g totopos, tortillas or corn crisps
- 2-3 tablespoonfuls fresh cheese or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- 2 eggs
- Optional: 1 teaspoonful finely chopped onion
Step 1. Directions
- Mix all the ingredients for the salsa sauce using a food processor.
- Heat the mixture in a saucepan, add the corn crisps and stir for just 1 min.
- Cook the 2 fried eggs with some olive oil.
Step 2. Plating-Up
Serve the tortillas soaked in green salsa sauce then add the fried egg, a little chopped onion, cilantro, and crumbled cheese.
Mumm Grand Cordon Rosé is a perfect champagne to savour. Inspiring and intense, it can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a range of creative and modern dishes.