Open Sandwich with prosciutto cotto
Open Sandwich with prosciutto cotto, cherry tomatoes, soft-boiled egg & stracciatella
Preparation Time20 minutes
Winery pairingCordon Rouge
- 2 slices farmhouse bread
- 2 slices prosciutto cotto or York ham
- 2 eggs
- 50g stracciatella
- 4 mange-tout beans
- 1 baby yellow zucchini
- 2 pickles
- 2 green or white beans
- 4 colored cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- Olive oil Pepper
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Cook the eggs for 6 min and cool them in cold water before shelling them.
- Blanch the beans in boiling water for 2 min and cool them in freezing water.
- Use a mandolin to cut the zucchini lengthways and season it with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spread some stracciatella on the slices of toasted bread.
- Carefully add the ham, then the cherry tomatoes, half a soft-boiled egg cut in two, the halved beans, some strips of rolled zucchini, some pickles cut lengthways and (if you have some) some small onions from your pickle jar.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Finish off with a drizzle of olive oil and a twist of ground pepper.
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Mumm Cordon Rouge is ideal for an aperitif among friends or over a meal –those moments when everything simply clicks and positive energy flows: real friends sharing real talk, everyone at ease in a joyful, convivial atmosphere.