Baked apricots & yoghurt mousse
Baked apricots, yoghurt mousse with basil & french salted butter shortbread
Cooking Time45 minutes
Resting time2 hours
Winery pairingCordon Rouge
Greek Yoghurt Mousse
- 1 Greek yoghurt
- 20cl whipping cream
- 1 bunch of basil
- 500g apricots
- 1 tablespoonful honey
- 25g butter
- 2 French salted butter shortbreads
Step 1. Greek Yoghurt Mousse
- Whip the cream into a firm chantilly.
- Blend the yoghurt and basil in a blender, sieve and then gently mix with the chantilly.
- Put into a piping bag.
Step 2. Baked Apricots
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Clean, stone and halve the apricots.
- Put the apricots – convex side upwards – into an oven dish.
- Gently heat the honey and butter in a saucepan.
- Pour the mixture over the apricots in the oven dish. Put in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Leave to cool when it comes out of the oven.
Step 3. Plating-Up
- Arrange the apricots and mousse in a soup dish.
- On the side, garnish with baby basil shoots and add the crumbled French salted butter shortbread.
Mumm Cordon Rouge is ideal for an aperitif among friends or over a meal –those moments when everything simply clicks and positive energy flows: real friends sharing real talk, everyone at ease in a joyful, convivial atmosphere.