Baked apricots & yoghurt mousse
Baked apricots, yoghurt mousse with basil & french salted butter shortbread
Cooking Time45 minutes
Resting time2 hours
Winery pairingCordon Rouge
Greek Yoghurt Mousse
- 1 Greek yoghurt
- 20cl whipping cream
- 1 bunch of basil
- 500g apricots
- 1 tablespoonful honey
- 25g butter
- 2 French salted butter shortbreads
Step 1. Greek Yoghurt Mousse
- Whip the cream into a firm chantilly.
- Blend the yoghurt and basil in a blender, sieve and then gently mix with the chantilly.
- Put into a piping bag.
Step 2. Baked Apricots
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Clean, stone and halve the apricots.
- Put the apricots – convex side upwards – into an oven dish.
- Gently heat the honey and butter in a saucepan.
- Pour the mixture over the apricots in the oven dish. Put in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Leave to cool when it comes out of the oven.
Step 3. Plating-Up
- Arrange the apricots and mousse in a soup dish.
- On the side, garnish with baby basil shoots and add the crumbled French salted butter shortbread.
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Mumm Cordon Rouge is ideal for an aperitif among friends or over a meal –those moments when everything simply clicks and positive energy flows: real friends sharing real talk, everyone at ease in a joyful, convivial atmosphere.