Perfect soft-boiled egg
Perfect soft-boiled egg, cauliflower cream
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time40 minutes
Winery pairingCordon Rouge
- 4 eggs
- 1 cauliflower
- 50g butter
- 30cl milk
- Toasted almonds
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Flowers and herbs to garnish
Step 1. Perfect Soft-Boiled Egg
- Put 4 eggs at room temperature into a salad bowl. Bring 2l of water to the boil in a saucepan.
- When the water starts to boil, pour it over the eggs. Then add 500ml of tap water and cover for 30 min.
Step 2. Cauliflower Cream
- Plunge the cauliflower into the salted boiling water for 10 min.
- Once cooked, mix it with the butter and milk and, if necessary, sieve it to obtain a smooth texture.
Step 3. Plating-Up
Put a spoonful of cauliflower cream into a soup dish. Break the perfect soft-boiled egg in the middle and add the toasted almonds on top.
Mumm Cordon Rouge is ideal for an aperitif among friends or over a meal –those moments when everything simply clicks and positive energy flows: real friends sharing real talk, everyone at ease in a joyful, convivial atmosphere.