Ricotta cheese open sandwich
Ricotta cheese & roasted cherry tomato open sandwich
Cooking time10 minutes
Resting time30 minutes
Winery pairingGrand Cordon Rosé
- 2 slices farmhouse bread
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoonful sugar
- Dried mixed herbs
- 100g ricotta
- Herbs: parsley, sage, basil
- Salt & pepper
Step 1. Open Sandwich
- Preheat the oven at 190°C.
- Put the tomatoes and the unpeeled garlic into an oven dish.
- Brush liberally with olive oil, sprinkle with mixed herbs, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Put in the oven for 30-35 min.
- Chop the herbs and roast garlic. Add them to the ricotta cheese.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread in the oven, brushed beforehand with olive oil.
Step 2. Plating-Up
- Spread the toasted bread with ricotta cheese and add the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Garnish with a few herbs of your choice.
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Mumm Grand Cordon Rosé is a perfect champagne to savour. Inspiring and intense, it can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a range of creative and modern dishes.