Crispy polenta & king prawns
Crispy polenta, cream, king prawns & flying fish roe
Preparation time30 minutes
Winery pairingGrand Cordon Rosé
- 4 king prawns
- 1 can flying fish roe
- 1 carton unpasteurized cream or crème fraîche
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 sprigs of chives
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup of polenta
- 4 cups of water
Step 1. Polenta
- Bring the water to boil in a saucepan and sprinkle the polenta over it.
- Stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add 1 drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the mixture in a square dish and leave to congeal in the fridge for 20 min.
- Turn out the polenta and cut into squares.
- Grill the polenta squares on either side in a hot frying pan with oil, then set aside.
Step 2. King Prawns
- Shell the king prawns and remove the guts.
- Roughly chop the king prawn meat, and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Step 3. Plating-Up
Place a little unpasteurized cream, a spoonful of langoustine tartare, a few flying fish roe, and a little chopped chives on the polenta squares; then add the zest of one lime.
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Mumm Grand Cordon Rosé is a perfect champagne to savour. Inspiring and intense, it can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a range of creative and modern dishes.