Veal chop milanaise
Veal chop milanaise & piquillo pepper sauce
Preparation time20 minutes
Cooking time15 minutes
Winery pairingGrand Cordon Rosé
- 1 nice veal chop
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoonful parsley
- 20g salted butter
Piquillo Pepper Sauce
- 5 canned piquillo peppers
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoonful mustard
- 4 tablespoonfuls olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Step 1. Piquillo Pepper Sauce
- Mix together all the ingredients. Add salt and pepper.
- Leave to cool in the fridge.
Step 2. Veal Chop
- Take the veal chop out of the fridge approximately 10 min before cooking it.
- Dip both sides of the meat in the flour, beaten egg and then the breadcrumbs, carefully ensuring an even layer of breadcrumbs.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan.
- When it starts to turn golden, add the chop and cook it on a medium heat until a crust forms.
- Then add the butter and bubble it, covering the chop with the butter and then flipping it over.
- Lower the heat and cook for another 5 min, flipping it over one last time.
- Season and serve with the piquillo pepper sauce.
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Mumm Grand Cordon Rosé is a perfect champagne to savour. Inspiring and intense, it can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a range of creative and modern dishes.