Mackerel & gochujang sauce
Mackerel, pak choi cabbage, potatoes & gochujang sauce
Preparation Time45 minutes
Winery PairingMillésimé 2013
- 2 mackerel filets
- 1 pak choi cabbage
- 1 tablespoonful gochujang
- 40g butter
- Salt & pepper
- 6 small potatoes
Step 1: Directions
- Gut and cut off the head of the mackerel. Dry them with paper towel.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Grill them on a barbecue or under a grill for 5 min on the skin side.
- Melt a dab of butter in a frying pan and brown the cabbage leaves.
- Cook for 3 min and transfer onto a plate.
- Add the rest of the butter and the gochujang mixture to the frying pan. Leave for 2 min and set aside.
Step 2: Plating-Up
Arrange the fish with the cabbage on a plate. Add the gochujang butter and the potatoes.
Mumm Millésimé 2013
Discover the CuvéeDiscover the Cuvée
Mumm Millésimé 2013 is elegance transmuted into a singular vintage champagne. Candlelight illuminates a prestigious restaurant –imposing, yes, but intimate too, the ideal backdrop for the rare pleasure of sharing a most intriguing wine.