Although traditionally served with red fruit desserts or pink biscuits of Reims, this delicious champagne is particularly enjoyable served chilled as an aperitif. It is a brut wine that can be enjoyed throughout the meal.
Mumm's champagne rituals introduce 21st-century devotees to new ways of enjoying champagne. This cuvée is a perfect accompaniment to smoked salmon, taramasalata and high-quality ham. Mumm Rosé is served between 6°C-8°C.
Respecting the legacy of the champagne method for a Brut Rosé, Mumm Rosé displays the following characteristics:
• Like Mumm Cordon Rouge, the Mumm Rosé cuvée is blended from 77 crus
• Including some red wine (between 12% and 14%), mainly Grands Crus or Premiers Crus, selected from villages known for their excellent Pinot Noir production, including Bouzy, Verzenay and Les Riceys
• Pinot Noir is the dominant grape variety (60%), endowing the champagne with its strength, personality and colour
• Pinot Meunier (18%) gives it a fruity vivacity and balance, and Chardonnay (22%) unveils its finesse and elegance
• The final sugar content, at 6g/l, delivers a brut champagne that is fresh, intense and well-balanced