Fontainebleau & kiwi with basil
Fontainebleau with goat fromage blanc & kiwi with basil
Preparation Time45 minutes
Winery PairingMillésimé 2013
- 100g whipping cream
- 100g goat fromage blanc
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 kiwis
- 3 tablespoonfuls acacia honey
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoonful olive oil
- Peel the kiwis and cut them into small triangles.
- Beat the whipping cream containing the seeds from the vanilla pod with a beater and add the honey. Blend the whipped cream into the goat fromage blanc using a spatula.
- Put mixture into a piping bag.
- Form a nice ball of cream on a plate and add the pieces of kiwi. Sprinkle with basil and finish off with a drizzle of olive oil.
Mumm Millésimé 2013
Discover the CuvéeDiscover the Cuvée
Mumm Millésimé 2013 is elegance transmuted into a singular vintage champagne. Candlelight illuminates a prestigious restaurant –imposing, yes, but intimate too, the ideal backdrop for the rare pleasure of sharing a most intriguing wine.