Starting August 1st, the entrance of Maison Mumm Cellars will be submitted to mandatory Sanitary Pass check, or European Union Covid Certificate check, with a QR code to be scanned ( on app ou paper), along with an ID.
If you present Covid-19 symptoms, or if you would like to move forward your visit, please contact us at email@example.com and provide us your contact details.
Walking tour of one of reims’ oldest maisons
From January 2nd to February 28th
From Wednesday to Saturday
– From 10:00 am to 01:00 pm, last departure at 11:30 am
– From 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm, last departure at 4:15 pm
– Shop is open from Monday to Saturday
From March 1st to October 31st
– From 10:00 am to 01:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, from Monday to Friday
– From 10:00 am to 06:00 pm, on Saturday and Sunday
– Boutique opened daily
From November 1st to December 19th
– Visits on appointment from Friday to Sunday
– Boutique opened from Monday to Sunday
– From 10:30 am to 01:00 pm & from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
From December 20th to December 24th
– Visits on appointment from the 22nd to 24th
– Boutique opened on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th
– From 10:30 am to 01:00 pm & from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Closed from December 25th to December 31st.
– Boutique available during opening hours
– Wifi connexion
– Access to first level only for people with reduced mobility. Please notify us in advance when making your reservation.
– Tour carried out on foot, please dress warmly.
– Private bookings on demand.
– Tours in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German – Contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animals are not allowed in the cellars.