Oysters with cucumber water
Oysters, Cucumber Water And Green tomato
Preparation Time45 minutes
Winery PairingGrand Cordon
- 8 oysters ‘n°2 spéciales’
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 green chili
- 1 green tomato
- 1 tablespoonful olive oil
- 1 green onion
- Salt & pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Finely dice half of the cucumber.
- Put the rest of the ingredients except the oysters into a blender.
- Mix for 2 min, then filter using a coffee filter and season with salt and pepper.
- Open the oysters and throw away the first water.
- Season with the cucumber water and green tomato. Place a little finely diced cucumber.
- Serve chilled.
Mumm Grand Cordon
Toasting milestones, personal achievements or simply celebrating friendship with an improvised get-together, the exceptional fresh intensity of Mumm Grand Cordon champagne evokes the exhilaration of life’s most unforgettable moments.