Oysters & plum granita
Oysters & Plum Granita
Preparation Time30 minutes
Winery PairingGrand Cordon
- 6 Utah Beach oysters
- 1 tablespoonful rice vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 6 red plums
- 5 blackberries
- 1 teaspoonful water Olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients, except the oysters and blackberries, in a blender and pour the mixture into a flat container.
- Put the container into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Break up the ice cube and mix it in a blender to obtain a fine granita. Put it back into the freezer for 20 min.
- Open the oysters, taking care to throw away the first water.
- Place a little granita and add a little finely diced plum.
Mumm Grand Cordon
Toasting milestones, personal achievements or simply celebrating friendship with an improvised get-together, the exceptional fresh intensity of Mumm Grand Cordon champagne evokes the exhilaration of life’s most unforgettable moments.