Mini pavlova with red berries marinated in red shiso
Preparation time45 minutes
Cooking time30 minutes
Resting time20 minutes
Winery pairingLe Rosé
- 3 egg whites
- 80g superfine sugar
- 80g confectioners’ sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoonful vinegar
- 100ml whipping cream 10g superfine sugar
- 30g Philadelphia
Red Berries with Shiso
- 120g red berries of your choice
- 2 shiso leaves
- 1 tablespoonful sugar
- 1 tablespoonful lemon juice
Step 1. Meringues
- Whip the egg whites with the pinch of salt and vinegar. Add the superfine sugar in 3 portions, whipping constantly. The meringue should be firm, white and have a pearly
- Fill a piping bag and pipe the meringue in a spiral shape, with a circumference of approximately 10-15 cm.
- Put it in the oven at 130°C for 20-30 min. The meringue should remain soft inside.
Step 2. Chantilly
Pour the very cold cream and the Philadelphia into the beater bowl. Whip up for a few minutes, gradually adding the sugar.
Step 3. Red Berries with Shiso
- Halve the red berries, add the sugar, lemon juice and chopped shiso. Leave to rest for 20 min.
- Arrange the chantilly on the meringue and add the berries on top. Garnish with herbs and microshoots.
Mumm Le Rosé
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Light-hearted Mumm Rosé reveals its charms as an apéritif, but the bright berry notes also complement a wide range of dishes, including simple seasonal starters such as seafood, fresh cheeses and salmon marinated with fresh cranberries.