Open sandwich gravlax & soft-boiled egg
Open sandwich of gravlax with raspberries, unpasteurized cream & soft-boiled egg
Cooking time20 minutes
Resting time1 day
Winery pairingGrand Cordon Rosé
Gravlax with Raspberries
- 250g fresh salmon
- 40g coarse salt grains 15g salt
- 30g granulated sugar
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 40g pink peppercorns
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 slices farmhouse bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 red onion
- Crème fraiche
- Pink peppercorns
- 2 raspberries
- Salt & pepper
- Baby shoots to garnish
Step 1. Gravlax with Raspberries
- Dry the fish in paper towel.
- Mix the salt, sugar, raspberries crushed with a fork (keep a few raspberries for the garnish) and the pink peppercorns. Mix thoroughly.
- Coat the salmon with this mixture, cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 24h.
- Remove the salmon, rinse it and tap gently to dry it.
Step 2. Soft-Boiled Egg
- Cook the eggs for 6 min, starting in hot water, and then shell them. Crush the pink peppercorns with a mortar.
- Crush a few pieces of raspberry. Thinly slice the onion.
Step 3. Plating-Up
- Add oil to the slices of bread and toast them under the grill for 5 min. Thinly slice the salmon.
- Spread the toast with crème fraîche and top with the thinly sliced salmon.
- Place half a soft-boiled egg and sprinkle with pink peppercorns.
- To garnish, add a few pieces of fresh raspberry, a few strips of red onion and a few shoots.
Mumm Grand Cordon Rosé
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Mumm Grand Cordon Rosé is a perfect champagne to savour. Inspiring and intense, it can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a range of creative and modern dishes.