Deep fried eggs & trout roe
Deep fried eggs, unpasteurized cream & trout roe
Preparation Time20 minutes
Cooking Time7 minutes
Winery PairingGrand Cordon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoonfuls heavy crème fraîche
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 100g flour
- 2 tablespoonfuls trout roe
- 400ml frying oil
- Finely chopped green onion
- Salt & pepper
Step 1. Directions:
- Cook the 2 eggs for 5 min, starting from when the water boils. Cool them in cold water and shell them.
- Dip the eggs in the flour then in the beaten egg and lastly in the breadcrumbs. Repeat the operation twice.
- Heat the oil at 180°C and deep-fry the eggs for 2 min.
Step 2. Plating-Up:
Place the deep-fried egg on a plate, then add a spoonful of unpasteurized cream and a spoonful of trout roe.
Mumm Grand Cordon
Discover the CuvéeDiscover the Cuvée
Toasting milestones, personal achievements or simply celebrating friendship with an improvised get-together, the exceptional fresh intensity of Mumm Grand Cordon champagne evokes the exhilaration of life’s most unforgettable moments.