Preparation Time30 minutes
Resting time1 hour
Cooking Time10 minutes
Winery PairingMillésimé 2013
- 400g Arborio rice
- 80g scamorza affumicata
- 180g parmesan
- 1 chopped shallot
- 50g flour
- 1 tablespoonful butter
- 4 eggs
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1L vegetable bouillon
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 tablespoonful olive oil
- Brown the chopped shallot with olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the rice and stir until it becomes translucent.
- Deglaze with the white wine and add a ladleful of bouillon; let it evaporate while stirring constantly.
- Repeat the operation until the rice is cooked.
- Add the butter and the parmesan. Leave the risotto to cool.
- Form balls and add a piece of scamorza in the center.
- Dip the balls into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Fry at 180°C and drain.
Note: Serve hot
Mumm Millésimé 2013
Discover the CuvéeDiscover the Cuvée
Mumm Millésimé 2013 is elegance transmuted into a singular vintage champagne. Candlelight illuminates a prestigious restaurant –imposing, yes, but intimate too, the ideal backdrop for the rare pleasure of sharing a most intriguing wine.