Duck & Pepper purée with chorizo
Duck & pepper purée with chorizo
preparation time1 hour
Winery pairingCordon Rouge
- 1 duck breast
- 2 red peppers
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 tsp mild chili powder
- 30g chorizo
- 1 glass water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Step 1. Duck & Pepper purée
- Roughly chop the chorizo and brown it in a saucepan with 1/2 chopped garlic clove in the olive oil.
- Add the crushed tomato and pepper, then the mild chili powder, and add a glass of water.
- Leave to form until the pepper is cooked, add salt and pepper.
- Mix everything and filter with a strainer.
- Nick the duck skin lengthways. Cook the duck breast in a frying pan with no added fat for 2 min on each side, then put into the oven at 200°C for 8 min.
Step 2. Plating-Up
- Halve the duck breast lengthways.
- Put a little sauce on a plate and place the duck breast on either side of it.
Discover the cuvéeDiscover the cuvée
Mumm Cordon Rouge is ideal for an aperitif among friends or over a meal –those moments when everything simply clicks and positive energy flows: real friends sharing real talk, everyone at ease in a joyful, convivial atmosphere.