Starting August 1st, the entrance of Maison Mumm Cellars will be submitted to mandatory Sanitary Pass check, or European Union Covid Certificate check, with a QR code to be scanned ( on app ou paper), along with an ID.
If you present Covid-19 symptoms, or if you would like to move forward your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your contact details.
Walking tour of one of reims’ oldest maisons
From January 2nd to February 28th
From Wednesday to Saturday
– From 10:00 am to 01:00 pm, last departure at 11:30 am
– From 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm, last departure at 4:15 pm
– Shop is open from Monday to Saturday
From March 1st to October 31st
– From 10:00 am to 01:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, from Monday to Friday
– From 10:00 am to 06:00 pm, on Saturday and Sunday
– Boutique opened daily
From November 1st to December 19th
– Visits on appointment from Friday to Sunday
– Boutique opened from Monday to Sunday
– From 10:30 am to 01:00 pm & from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
From December 20th to December 24th
– Visits on appointment from the 22nd to 24th
– Boutique opened on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th
– From 10:30 am to 01:00 pm & from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Closed from December 25th to December 31st.
– Boutique available during opening hours
– Wifi connexion
– Access to first level only for people with reduced mobility. Please notify us in advance when making your reservation.
– Tour carried out on foot, please dress warmly.
– Private bookings on demand.
– Tours in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German – Contact us directly by email: email@example.com.
A journey into Mumm’s rich history
Discover all the secrets to making champagne as you immerse yourself in the intimate surroundings of the Mumm cellars in Reims. The result of 70 years of work and dug right into the chalk subsoil, the cellars are home to Mumm champagnes of all ages which have each left their mark on the House’s history. Protected against light and heat, this 25 km labyrinth of underground tunnels is the ideal environment to age both champagnes and still wines, and represents a treasure chest for the Cellar Master who closely monitors them.
This tour will showcase the expertise that helps shape the identity of Mumm wines. From the vineyard to the bottle the art of blending to the skill of ageing, traditional methods go hand-in-hand with state-of-the-art techniques, which stand as a testimony to the House’s avant-garde spirit.
The tour will end with a tasting of Mumm cuvées to allow visitors to appreciate the House’s philosophy of excellence honed over nearly 200 years.
This exclusive cellar tour guarantees the ultimate tasting experience based on discovery, sharing and pleasure.