Largest Champagne Toast
You must be of legal drinking age in the jurisdiction in which you reside TO PARTICIPATE.
By participating, you agree to abide by these Submission Terms and decisions of G.H. Mumm et Cie – Societe Vinicole de Champagne, Successeur (“Maison Mumm”) and its designees, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to the #GHMummToast – Largest Champagne Toast program (“Program”).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Between 05/02/2017 and 05/22/2017 (“Submission Period”), submit a photograph or a video of no more than 20 seconds on Instagram or Twitter that shows you holding up your glass to toast and include #GHMummToast in the accompanying text (collectively, with all accompanying text, the “Toast”). There is no requirement that you toast with any Maison Mumm product in your Toast. If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account, establishing an account is free. All Instagram and/or Twitter terms apply. Your account must be set to “public” in order for your Toast to be seen by Maison Mumm.
Toast Requirements: Your Toast must be your original work that is owned by you, and you must have permission from every individual featured in your Toast to submit it as part of this Program.
CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Your Toast may not contain, and you hereby represent and warrant that it does not contain, any content that:
- infringes upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; obscene or offensive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group endorses or endorses any form of hate or hate group; profane;
- encourages or condones excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, nor present abstinence or moderation in any negative way;
- shows people who appear to be drunk or in any way imply that drunkenness is acceptable;
- depicts or promotes any activities that may be unsafe or dangerous or promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Maison Mumm, its products or services or other people or companies, including Maison Mumm’s competitors;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Maison Mumm wishes to associate;
- violates any law, rule or regulation;
- shows children or minors consuming alcohol or people who appear to be underage; and/or
- features pregnant women.
By submitting a Toast, you represent and warrant that the Toast conforms to these Submission Terms.
GRANT OF RIGHTS: By submitting a Toast, you agree and hereby grant to Maison Mumm the royalty-free, fully paid-up license to reproduce, distribute, display, create derivative works of, edit, alter, post, re-gram, combine with other materials, exploit and otherwise use the Toast, and all elements embodied therein, in whole or in part, edited as Maison Mumm sees fit, as well your name, social media user handles, biographical information, image (including, but not limited to, profile photo) (collectively, your “Name/Likeness”) as they appear in Toast, in any manner, in any and all digital media now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, Maison Mumm’s websites and social media accounts), throughout the world, in connection with the Program and for advertising and promotional purposes, without further notification or permission for the period of two years, beginning on the date you submit your Toast.
In addition, by submitting a Toast, you also grant to Maison Mumm the right, for a period of two years, and throughout the world, to use your Name/Likeness on Sponsor’s websites and social media accounts, and in publicity materials, in connection with the Program and for advertising and promotional purposes, without further notification or permission.
Maison Mumm has no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted. You acknowledge that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Toasts by third parties and that Released Parties do not guarantee use of any Toast. In addition, the Released Parties shall have no obligation to remove any Toast from the historical feed of their respective social media platforms upon the expiration of the rights granted hereunder.
REQUESTS TO CEASE USING YOUR TOAST: After you submit your Toast, you may request that Maison Mumm stop continuing to use your Toast by sending an email to email@example.com requesting the same. In your email, you must include the following information:
- A description of your Toast and other information to enable Maison Mumm to locate your Toast, such as a link to where your Toast is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Maison Mumm to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, or email address; and
- A statement by you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the information in your email is accurate and that you are the owner (or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of your Toast.
Within a reasonable period following receipt of an email from you that includes all of the above information, Maison Mumm agrees to stop making any new uses of your Toast and to use reasonable good faith efforts to stop any prior use of your Toast which prior use is within Maison Mumm’s control.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Except in the event that Maison Mumm has breached its obligations whether legal or contractual or where prohibited by law or otherwise excluded herein, by submitting a Toast, you agree to release, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Maison Mumm, Instagram, LLC, Twitter, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind (including, without limitation, arising from claims based upon copyright infringement, trademark infringement, invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Program and/or the use of any Toast by Maison Mumm or any other Released Party. The Released Parties do not exclude or limit their liability where it would be unlawful to do so, including for (i) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence. Except in the event that they have breached their obligations whether legal or contractual, the Released Parties are not responsible for errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Program, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program, the uploading of Toasts or in any Program-related materials. Maison Mumm reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Program at any time and for any reason. Program is void where prohibited by law. This Program will be governed by the laws of the New York and of the United States. This Program is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Twitter.